About Me

My photo
I am a Vancouver based photographer and videographer.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tasty Ears On Location With Abriosis Video

You saw the photos now see the video.  But first a quick recap of the day leading up to the shoot...

I scouted the interior of the Chapel to see where I wanted to start shooting the video from and where I wanted to finish the video.  I found a few great starting points but settled on an area behind the stage with a unique view of the band.  And I found the spot where I wanted to finish, all I had to do was figure everything else out in between. I mapped out roughly how I was going to do this (in our On Location style of one continuous take) while the band warmed up.  While George Couling of Knuckleduster Music Inc. worked out the levels with the band, myself and James Pettit worked out the lighting we wanted.  And once everything was set up and everyone was in place we had lights, we had sound, we had camera, and we had a whole lot of death metal action.












No comments:

Post a Comment