About Me

My photo
I am a Vancouver based photographer and videographer.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Caution Flower

I was out for a walk with my camera the other day and I came across this rare flower growing in a park in East Vancouver.  Maybe its not rare, but it was the first time I had seen one, so I set up my camera and took this photo.

Obviously this park is a high traffic area for needle users.  Enough so that the park board got tired of cleaning up used needles strewn throughout the park and built this to aid in keeping the park free of used needles.  I'm sure this has helped with the immediate matter but the root of the problem goes a lot deeper than this flower's does.

This caution flower made me stop and think and I hope this image does the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment