About Me

My photo
I am a Vancouver based photographer and videographer.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Welcome to Shaine Jones Photography Blog.

I am a photographer and videographer  based in Vancouver British Columbia Canada

This Blog  highlights photography and videography projects I've recently worked on, and in some cases am currently working on.  And without further ado lets get on to the first post of many, I hope you enjoy looking at the photos and watching the videos as much as I enjoy shooting them.





The first post is a video of the Bride, Groom and Best man performing at their own wedding.
Congratulations James & Miriam!  Rock on!  Some of the photos from this wedding can be found on my website at  www.shainejonesphotography.com



            








No comments:

Post a Comment