About Me

My photo
I am a Vancouver based photographer and videographer.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Video Shoot with Tasty Ears & The SSRIs

Yesterday January 23rd 2011 Tasty Ears (consisting of James Pettit and myself) hooked up with local band The SSRIs to shoot an on location with Tasty Ears.  We scouted out a tranquil location deep in the woods and rocked out with a key board, drum kit, bass, an electric guitar, a generator and a prayer.

Man was it fun, the shoot went off without a hitch...thank the gods of rock!  The SSRIs communed with mother nature with their songs " Rows" and "You And I ".  Answering the age old question, "If a band rocks out in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"  Yes!..yes it does, the forest was a rocking that day my friends!  Here are some pics from the shoot and the video will follow shortly.




















2 comments:

  1. Tasty Pics Bud, nice little write up too. Too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to both. It was a ton of fun, I think everyone involved would agree.

    ReplyDelete