About Me

My photo
I am a Vancouver based photographer and videographer.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tasty Ears Bonnie & Clyde Shoot

Late last night I found myself in an abandoned barn filming a music video with  Zachary Gray of The Zolas, Laura Smith of Rococode, James Pettit of Tasty Ears, George Couling of Knuckelduster Music Inc. and a horse named Sprite. The video is for the site Vancouver Is Awesome.  This project is for a Valentines special, where they take members from different local Vancouver bands and pair them up to form a special duet.


Here are a few photos from the shoot. The video will be released on one of the days leading up to Valentines day on Vancouver is Awesome's website.










2 comments:

  1. Great photos bud. They look even more like Bonnie & Clyde in black and white. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I wanted them to have the same feel as the video does.

    ReplyDelete